For Girls Like You Magazine May/June 2020 highlights:
- The issue’s theme is all about baking!
- We chat with our cover girl, Kaitlyn Pitts, about baking and her new book in The Daniels Sisters series, Ansley’s Big Bake Off!
- We meet Graysen Pinder, the winner of the Food Network’s Kids Baking Championship Season 8! She shares some great memories, talks about being a God’s Girl and starting her own baking business!
- Many of our readers are also bakers, and in this issue we meet 30 of them as they share their love of baking, how they started, favorite recipes and tips and more!
- Nashville counselor and author, Sissy Goff, shares advice about our readers’ emotional and spiritual lives.
- We also have all of our regular features including inspiration from True Girl’s Dannah Gresh, how one American Heritage Girl gets her bake on, Alena’s sweet Sweet Sixteen and a colorful craft from Westleigh and Whitney that you’ll want to make for your cookie-table centerpiece!