For Girls Like You Magazine March/April 2020 highlights:
- The issue’s theme is “the adventure of sharing God’s love” and is based on Adie, Arie and Bella Camp’s new book, Even Me: The Adventure of Two Girls Reaching Out to Share God’s Love.
- Readers share the ways they have shared God’s love in their own world, celebrating the fact that we don’t have to go across the world to tell (with words and action) others about God’s message of hope.
- Alena Pitts gives us a peek at the exciting time she had while serving with Africa New Life in Rwanda.
- Nashville counselor and author, Sissy Goff, shares advice about our readers’ emotional and spiritual lives.
- …and other stories from girls just like your tween!